+
1 4 4

: I'm totally free to play and I have seen noobs

Maymay is on a distinguished road   Maymay

I'm totally free to play and I have seen noobs

Then you can RuneScape gold sail your ships into different islands, but you'd have more direct control over your ship. To sail your ship you need to have a navagator along with a priest to help show you the way to steer and run the boat. As soon as you get to a certain level you won't require a Captain or even Navagator. You can have different rooms like cottages, a kitchen (That is where the Chef comes in) and even war-room where you co-ordinate battles (Part of the mini-game see below). Well on to this Mini-Game...

Mini-game: Battleship (Looking for new names, but battleship was the first that came to my head ) Goal: Destroy other ships and secure any loot they've. The way to playYou set sail with your ship and you can sail into any waters in runescape.

If your ship starts sinking you can attempt to rescue it by using boards, nails, saw and a hammer. If your ship sinks you don't shed any items you have on you personally, you merely lose your ship. Then you need to re-build your boat or you may just rent one or buy one from another player or NPC. You also get kill-points for killing other players ships in which you are able to purchase things for your ship like planks, navagators, sails etc.. Overall it seems like a pretty cool ability. I would really like to hear any questions or suggestions which you have on this fantastic new ability! Thanks!

I'm totally free to play and I have seen noobs at most of the good places to train atk. We need someplace else to train somewhere the noobs cant get into. So here is my idea. Lvl 70+ may earn a monster home for 25k. Each chamber u can cause 10k. U need 70+ battle to cheap RS gold produce this home and over 1000 complete lvl to keep noobs out.

GTI-Racing GregoryQuera is on a distinguished road   GregoryQuera
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

+

1. : 7
    : 02.04.2024, 15:19
  2. : 7
    : 05.01.2024, 00:11
  3. : 1
    : 31.03.2015, 00:19
  4. : 51
    : 05.12.2011, 11:49
  5. Iphone Air Play
    bafomet
    : 7