+ Ответить в теме
Показано с 1 по 9 из 9

Тема: Кузовной сервис

GTI-Racing dimitryst will become famous soon enough Аватар для dimitryst
    Машина
    Разноцветное такси

Кузовной сервис

Народ, посоветуйте хороший недорогой кузовной сервис в мск, в идеале - недалеко от меня (юг ТТК, м. Автозаводская)

Надо наконец доделать все, что не прошло по каске, самое объемное - пороги, ну и по мелочи

Главные критерии - качество работы и отношение к клиенту...

GTI-Racing senka is a splendid one to behold senka is a splendid one to behold senka is a splendid one to behold senka is a splendid one to behold senka is a splendid one to behold senka is a splendid one to behold Аватар для senka
    Машина
    VW Golf 5 E30
    на автозаводской есть хороший маляр, красил машину Миши Адлера. Николай 8-926-575-9474

Новичок Leolton is on a distinguished road Аватар для Leolton
    Машина
    Бричка
    Добрый день. нужно будет посмотреть

GTI-Racing bergamo is on a distinguished road Аватар для bergamo
    Машина
    Бричка
    Посоветуйте, где обучиться удалению вмятин на авто.

GTI-Racing Astra is on a distinguished road Аватар для Astra
    Машина
    Бричка
    Представляете, сейчас вмятины можно удалить без покраски. Рекомендую воспользоваться сервисом, который называется https://www.av-masters.ru/Obuchenie-...u-vmyatin.aspx ,здесь вас смогут обучить всем азам без проблем.

GTI-Racing Ignat is on a distinguished road Аватар для Ignat
    Машина
    Бричка
    Всем автомобилям со временем требуется ремонт и его нужно обязательно проводить. Если сами не можете, то обращайтесь в автосервисы. но только обязательно делайте осмотр, а то потом будем худо вам и вашему автомобиле. Я делал кузовной ремонт в Москве https://autotematika.com/ здесь вот. Так что учтите в работе.

Мимо проходил Максим57 is on a distinguished road Аватар для Максим57
    Машина
    Бричка
    Ребята, Golf 3 после не качественной покраски и по всей видимости плохой мойки за год. Решил сделать полировку кузова, долго смотрел по отзывам и деньгам, в итоге решил в москве не делать, так как в регионе по бюджетнее будет, решил сделать полировку в городе орле тут https://detailingorel.ru/ , всем советую , выполнили качественно, а вот керамика не очень, долго не продержались

Мимо проходил Dmitriy989 is on a distinguished road Аватар для Dmitriy989
    Машина
    Бричка
    Если продаете авто и хотите очистить историю авто со всех ресурсов интернета, рекомендую воспользоваться услугами компании vincleaner. За три дня история вашей машины будет удалена с гугл, и ваш клиент не сможет найти информацию о вашем авто.

Мимо проходил jacvk22 is on a distinguished road Аватар для jacvk22
    Машина
    Бричка
    When I needed to remove the incident history of a car bought in the USA, I started looking for expert advice. It's good that I was advised to pay attention to the resource website which provides a full range of services for cleaning up the history of a car. I recommend to everyone - the prices are hide.vin

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 18:45 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 18:34 ----------

When I needed to remove the incident history of a car bought in the USA, I started looking for expert advice. It's good that I was advised to pay attention to the resource website which provides a full range of services for cleaning up the history of a car. I recommend to everyone - the prices are hide.vin

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 18:55 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 18:45 ----------

When I needed to remove the incident history of a car bought in the USA, I started looking for expert advice. It's good that I was advised to pay attention to the resource website which provides a full range of services for cleaning up the history of a car. I recommend to everyone - the prices are delete vin history

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 20:03 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 19:55 ----------

When I needed to remove the incident history of a car bought in the USA, I started looking for expert advice. It's good that I was advised to pay attention to the resource website which provides a full range of services for cleaning up the history of a car. I recommend to everyone - the prices are delete vin number

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 20:13 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 20:03 ----------

When I needed to remove the incident history of a car bought in the USA, I started looking for expert advice. It's good that I was advised to pay attention to the resource website which provides a full range of services for cleaning up the history of a car. I recommend to everyone - the prices are remove car history

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 20:15 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 20:13 ----------

When I needed to remove the incident history of a car bought in the USA, I started looking for expert advice. It's good that I was advised to pay attention to the resource website which provides a full range of services for cleaning up the history of a car. I recommend to everyone - the prices are clean vin number

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 20:18 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 20:15 ----------

When I needed to remove the incident history of a car bought in the USA, I started looking for expert advice. It's good that I was advised to pay attention to the resource website which provides a full range of services for cleaning up the history of a car. I recommend to everyone - the prices are vin removal

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 20:23 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 20:18 ----------

When I needed to remove the incident history of a car bought in the USA, I started looking for expert advice. It's good that I was advised to pay attention to the resource website which provides a full range of services for cleaning up the history of a car. I recommend to everyone - the prices are clean vin number

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 20:25 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 20:23 ----------

When I needed to remove the incident history of a car bought in the USA, I started looking for expert advice. It's good that I was advised to pay attention to the resource website which provides a full range of services for cleaning up the history of a car. I recommend to everyone - the prices are remove vin

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 20:26 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 20:25 ----------

When I needed to remove the incident history of a car bought in the USA, I started looking for expert advice. It's good that I was advised to pay attention to the resource website which provides a full range of services for cleaning up the history of a car. I recommend to everyone - the prices are copart delete vin

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 20:28 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 20:26 ----------

When I needed to remove the incident history of a car bought in the USA, I started looking for expert advice. It's good that I was advised to pay attention to the resource website which provides a full range of services for cleaning up the history of a car. I recommend to everyone - the prices are vin removal

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 20:36 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 20:28 ----------

When I needed to remove the incident history of a car bought in the USA, I started looking for expert advice. It's good that I was advised to pay attention to the resource website which provides a full range of services for cleaning up the history of a car. I recommend to everyone - the prices are delete vin number

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 20:37 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 20:36 ----------

When I needed to remove the incident history of a car bought in the USA, I started looking for expert advice. It's good that I was advised to pay attention to the resource website which provides a full range of services for cleaning up the history of a car. I recommend to everyone - the prices are copart delete vin

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 20:45 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 20:37 ----------

When I needed to remove the incident history of a car bought in the USA, I started looking for expert advice. It's good that I was advised to pay attention to the resource website which provides a full range of services for cleaning up the history of a car. I recommend to everyone - the prices are remove car history

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 20:55 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 20:45 ----------

When I needed to remove the incident history of a car bought in the USA, I started looking for expert advice. It's good that I was advised to pay attention to the resource website which provides a full range of services for cleaning up the history of a car. I recommend to everyone - the prices are delete vin history

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 21:04 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 20:55 ----------

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 21:06 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 21:04 ----------

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 21:09 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 21:06 ----------

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 21:10 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 21:09 ----------

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 21:12 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 21:10 ----------

When I needed to remove the incident history of a car bought in the USA, I started looking for expert advice. It's good that I was advised to pay attention to the resource website which provides a full range of services for cleaning up the history of a car. I recommend to everyone - the prices are bidfax delete vin

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 21:13 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 21:12 ----------

When I needed to remove the incident history of a car bought in the USA, I started looking for expert advice. It's good that I was advised to pay attention to the resource website which provides a full range of services for cleaning up the history of a car. I recommend to everyone - the prices are delete car history

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 21:16 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 21:13 ----------

When I needed to remove the incident history of a car bought in the USA, I started looking for expert advice. It's good that I was advised to pay attention to the resource website which provides a full range of services for cleaning up the history of a car. I recommend to everyone - the prices are bidfax delete vin

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 21:17 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 21:16 ----------

When I needed to remove the incident history of a car bought in the USA, I started looking for expert advice. It's good that I was advised to pay attention to the resource website which provides a full range of services for cleaning up the history of a car. I recommend to everyone - the prices are clean vin

+ Ответить в теме